Monday, May 23, 2011

Taekwando~blue belts

May 7th our boys tested for there blue belts in Taekwando. I was so proud of them! They really did a great job! Jake really knew his form this year! I was so proud of him. Josh did great too, he just doesn't do it as passionate as Jake does. They are a year away from becoming black belts now! I am so excited for them!


Jake showing power!



Josh doing well!




Jake doing well with his weapon. They had some 5th degree black belts grading them. They all passed, so I think they were awesome!


Josh doing his weapon form too.


Then on to sparing! They love this part! Jake is sparing one of his taekwando mates.


Josh's turn, he does pretty good in this! I am glad he is in it, it is making him more and more confident every day!


Josh getting his new belt! I was so proud!


Jakes turn! I am proud of him too!


The whole group passed! We were all proud of them!


I am so proud of them! I know they worked so hard, and they did it!!


WAY TO GO BOYS!!





post signature


0 comments: