Monday, May 23, 2011

Mothers Day 2011

First of all, I have to say that I have THE best kids EVER!! I love them SO much and I am so very BLESSED to be there mom!! I love them so so so so much!







Jake gave me an awesome present! I got a flower and paper saying all the things he loves. I LOVED it :)


My beautiful flowers that Jake gave me! I love them!


And I love Alyssah's gift too! They are so special to me!


The bag that my flowers came that Jake gave me.


Alyssah made me this in sunday school. So great!


Again, I have the best kids ever!



I also have the best mom in the whole world! She is really special to me, and I know I don't always say it, but she means EVERYTHING to me :) I am glad we have gotten closer and that means a lot to me! My kids love her tons, and I am so glad they do!


And of course, my mother in law is just as special! She is a wonderful grandmother to my kids and they love her so much! I feel so lucky to have her in my life!

post signature

0 comments: