Wednesday, October 12, 2011

He is 12!!!

Josh turned 12 yesterday!! I can't believe how fast these years go by! I am so proud of him, I LOVE being a mom, and I feel so privlaged to be Josh's mom!


Joshua Harold Torno~2 days old



Joshua~1year old


Joshua~2 years old


Joshua~3 years old


Josh~4 years old

First year preschool



Josh~5 years

2nd year preschool


Josh~6 years old

Kindergarten

Josh~7 years old

1st grade


Josh~8 years old

2nd grade


Josh~9 years old

3rd grade


Josh~10 years old

4th grade


Josh~11 years old

5th grade


Josh~12 years old

6th grade


I still can't believe how fast these years are going!! SO FAST!! I hope I can apprieciate how blessed I am, I don't want to miss a thing with them growing up! I am the LUCKIEST mom in the world! :)



post signature


0 comments: