Wednesday, October 5, 2011

My first born prince

With your birthday just days away, I can't help but think about you :) I can't believe how big you have gotten!! You are almost as tall as me, and your foot is the same size as mine!!


You are very shy, you have trust issues too. It is hard for you to look people in the eye. It's something you will get better at, but it is really hard for you. You have friends at school, but you don't have too many that you hang out with. You and Isaac get along really well.


You can be really funny! Your finding your sense of humor and I love it. Sometimes your tricks and jokes can get you into trouble though, your brother doesn't find your humor always funny :)


Some things I want to remember always about you now is:

You are working SO hard in school this year! I am so proud that you are trying!

You have a hard time eating right now, you are on medication to help keep focused in school so it curves your appetite.

You still like to play some, but it is getting less and less :(

I love that you love to watch science shows! You will watch them all day if we would let you!

You LOVE your monster truck!!

You are really into hunting right now. You don't like to fish as much as hunting :)

Your favorite foods are, Mac and cheese, cereal, poptarts, madarine oranges, and a few other things. You are really picky!

You complain a lot ;)

You like to hang out with your brother. You have a lot of fun with him. But you do fight a lot as well.

You LOVE to hang out with your dad, you like to do anything with him :)

You have been mowing lawns for money this summer. You made enough money to buy yourself a shot gun!!

I love you so much!! I love seeing you grow into the young man you are meant to be :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: