Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Minneapolis Day Two

This day we went to the Mall of America! I was so excited to go! I LOVE shopping, so this day was for me!! We ate breakfast downstairs, then got ready to go.


Here is me, waiting for Mark...
Who had to finish something important.


Our first stop was The American Girl Store!! I was more excited than all the girls in there! It was so fun, and I CAN'T wait to bring Alyssah there someday!


After that, we went to the lego store, and this HUGE transformer was there, made completely of Legos! It was 3-4 stories tall!!


Other cool lego things


The front side of the transformer


Nickelodeon Universe, after we ate, we went to a movie there, Johnny English Reborn. It was nice to take a break, and the movie was pretty good too.


I got a pumpkin spiced latte!! It was yummy!!


Mark was trying to find some photography magazines to buy


We went to Tony Roma's for supper. It was SO YUMMY!!





Us waiting for the shuttle bus :) We had a lot of fun!


All our finding! I am excited at what we got!! (please don't tell the kids about some of the places we went, they are for christmas, and we want it to be a surprise!! ;))



post signature


0 comments: