Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Christmas With My Family 2011

We had my family Christmas on December 31. We were all able to come, and everyone was super excited! I am sooooooo blessed with the family that I have!!


David holding his presents, he was excited to open them!



All the kids are ready! Grandpa Dave handed them all out to everyone, and they are all waiting to open the gifts!

Jake was SO HAPPY! He got a remote controlled jet ski!


Steph needed a new mixer and she got one! Woo hoo! I also gave her a necklace that says sisters on it, and I think she loved it! :)


Brian opened up his gift, and he wanted a double toaster! They were happy about it!


Mom and Dad gave Mark a gift card to Scheels! Steph and Brian did too, so then he went and bought a new sweatshirt with it! WE LOVE GIFT CARDS!!


Steph and Brian and Mark and I went in and got Mom and Dad a camera! They are going on a trip later in the year, and now they can take great pictures!!


Steph got Alyssah matching Jammies for her and her American girl doll! She was so happy!


We got Alek a cars 2 toy! They are really into that movie! I miss that with my boys! They aren't into movie things anymore.


We got Viktoria some american girl doll clothes. Alyssah had so much fun playing with Viktoria. I am glad they have each other!


Steph got Josh a Hex bug and a football! He was THRILLED! I am glad he loves them! Grandma Kathy and Grandpa Dave gave him 2 Southpole shirts too.


I got a gift card to Maurices from Steph! I love it!! I am glad she did, it is my favorite store! Mom and Dad gave me some bath and lotion things. I love that too!


Alyssah picked out a coffee mug for Grandpa! He made sure he used it too!!


David loved his airplane too :)


Molly just loved watching everyone :)



The Chinquist boys, showing off there airplanes!


All dressed up cute :)


Jake and his jet ski! I LOVE his smile!


The kids waiting for there awesome dinner! Mom made prime rib roast, and it was so AMAZING!! I am so glad she did! We also had potatoes, sweet potatoes, creamed corn and some salads. Yummy!



All of us getting ready to dig in!



Everyone but Jake, loved the prime rib!


We were all so full, but the kids wanted pie! Steph made pecan pie, and mom had apple pie too! It was so good! I am sooooo glad I don't eat like that all the time!

Christmas with my family was AMAZING! I am so blessed and I love them all sooooo much!!



Alyssah and Kit in there new jammies!



post signature


0 comments: