Saturday, January 7, 2012

New Years Eve

We spent new years at my parents house, we celebrated Christmas that weekend! We had the best time!!


My Grandma with Rocky, she loved our little dogs! I am super glad I got to see her! I love her so much! She is super sweet!



Mark and I got out for a few hours with my sister and her husband, while my parents watched our kids! Thanks mom! We had a lot of fun!

Mark got festive too! ;)


Us at Hooters, waiting for our appetizers


Steph and Brian! Woo hoo! IT'S ALMOST 2012!!


We came back at about 10, so we could ring in the new year with the kids! It was about 10:45, and we let them watch the New York City ball drop! They were excited and couldn't wait!


Viktoria :)


Alek, Jake, Alyssah and David


They had smiles on, but they were SO tired!


Only 5 minutes to go, these two, were sooooo tired, but they made it!


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!




post signature


0 comments: