Friday, February 3, 2012

San Diego Day 2

We went out Whale Watching on Day 2 of our trip. I LOVE watching for whales, so I was excited for this! We went with Mark's boss Bill and his wife Jane. We had a blast!
The Coranado Bridge
We sailed right by the naval base, and a big plane was taking off, it was loud there! We also saw several helicopters and naval ships too.

My first time on a sail boat! I was really excited! The weather was warm, about 75* and not very windy at all! Perfect weather for sailing!
The coast was smoggy :/ that was they only downside to San Diego!
A really cool sailboat!
The whales tail!! I love how it looks!
Whales and dolphins! So amazing!!
2 whales blowing out the water, we followed them for a mile or so. It was peaceful and quiet out there, we could even hear them blow out the water!
Tijuana, Mexico
On the buoy, a bunch of seals!
The San Diego skyline! Beautiful!
Mark, me, Jane and Bill

We sailed until sunset, it was a beautful day!
So beautiful!!

post signature


0 comments: