Saturday, February 4, 2012

San Diego Day 3

On Friday, Mark had meetings all moring, so I got up with him, enjoyed breakfast, then went and hung out with one of my friends. We went to get some coffee and then to an outlet mall to walk around in. We had a lot of fun!The big NBC building, we could see this from our hotel room, so we weren't very far away.
It was really neat, this little outlet mall.

It was stacked up, not in a straight line, it was cool! I didn't buy anything, all the shops there, were things I could buy here. Plus we didn't have the space in our bags either.
There were HUGE checker boards and chess boards too. Some people were playing them too!
After Mark's meeting we met for lunch at Lou and Mickey's, then we hung out by the pool for a few hours. It was SO nice there! I am glad we had that down time!

post signature


0 comments: