Thursday, June 7, 2012

I love my kids

My kids are seriously the greatest kids!! I love them so much! I took off Wednesday because Mark was gone, and Josh needed to go to the dentist. I'm so glad I did :)


Alyssah was excited to go shopping!! She had some birthday money and she was excited to spend her money!!


My goofy kids! I love how silly they can be!


And how sweet they are :)


She's wearing Harry Potter glasses!! She was so funny!


Josh, he bought these sunglasses and also a wii game. (ummmmm when did he grow up??)


Jake, this is what he bought with his money, legos and a water pellet gun.


Alyssah with one of the things she got, a Merida girl. She was super excited to buy 3 small sets of the girl legos! I'm so glad we had fun!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: