Saturday, June 23, 2012

Josh's New Rifle

Josh got a brand new rifle! He was so proud of it!! He is so excited to go hunting this fall, I'm excited for him!!


Josh's new rifle :) He's not proud or anything :)


Mark took them out on fathers day, to target practice. The boys were so excited! I came along, mostly to take pictures :) I got some good ones on my camera!


Checking out where they hit. Josh isn't too bad!!


Jake got to try it too, Mark warned him on what it will feel like, and he still wanted too. After he shot it, he says "whoa, that's not how I thought it would be, I like it!!" He's our true hunter!


After some more rifle target practice, Josh was getting pretty good.


Then they could both shoot there air rifles. Jake was really excited about that!! I'm glad I have kids who are interested in hunting. I'm also glad I have a husband who is willing to teach them :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: