Thursday, June 28, 2012

Medora Day 1

We started off on our family trip this morning!! We had so much fun today, we first stopped at the Lewis and Clark Interpretive Center. It was really cool in there, a museum, telling about there adventures on there expedition.


The kids in front of the place with the big statues. After that we went to Knife River Indian Reservation. I didn't take any pictures with my phone, but I did with my camera.


We then went to the Dinosaur Museum in Dickinson. We liked that there.


This is a real T-Rex leg and foot bone that was 120 pounds!! Huge!!





My 3 cuties. (who fought a HUGE chunk of the way to Medora)


Jake wanted to pretend to be being eaten!! Haha!!


Josh's turn!


Then we back tracked about 10 miles to do the enchanted highway. It was pretty cool! 8 different sculptures. All made of metal. I guess they are the worlds largest metal sculptures.





Then on to Medora!!


The kids in front of the badlands.


And swimming!! THE BEST PART!! Tomorrow should be fun too!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: