Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Alyssah's Fun

Alyssah was invited to her friends house to have a cookie decorating party!!  She LOVES Morgan, so I am glad she could go!  Her other BFF's were there too, Skyla, Berkley and Kenzy too!  She talked about it for a couple of days, so I know it was a fun time!

 
Morgan and Alyssah

 
Alyssah, licking all the frosting off the knife.  I am pretty sure she wasn't done frosting yet either. LOL!

 
Kenzy, Berkley, Skyla, Morgan, Alyssah and Johnathan grabbing Skyla's head!

 
Alyssah and her cute decorated cookie!

 
Always a poser!

 
The girls and there cute aprons that Morgan's grandma made!  They all were SUPER adorable!

 
3 BFF's! So cute!

 
I LOVE this picture!  They are all SO cute!!

 
My happy girl!  I am glad she had so much fun!
post signature

0 comments: