Sunday, October 7, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

We went to the pumpkin patch with the kids and some friends of ours.  We picked a really nice day to go!  And it was only somewhat crowded, so it wasn't too bad to go! And the kids were really excited too!  (so was I ;))

 
Morgan, Alyssah
Johnathan, Jake and Josh

 
Alyssah's first pony ride!

 
 

 
Pretty girl!

 
She had fun asking me to take her picture around various things, it was cute.

 
Alyssah and Morgan

 
Two cute little girls!

 
They had fun, I am glad we went.

 
She is so sweet!  I love her so much!


Jake doing the zip line, they waited in line for 30 mins!

 
But it was worth it!  You can kinda see his smile!

 
Alyssah's turn!  She looks nervous, but she loved it!

 
 

 
My handsome boy!

 
Alyssah and Morgan

 
My first handsome boy!  I love him so much!
post signature

0 comments: