Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My Mothers Day

I loved all of my gifts for Mothers day. The pink piece of paper was made by my niece Viktoria. I just love it!!
Josh made this for me in school. It is so sweet and I plan on keeping it forever!!

This pic is so sweet!! They were so excited to see Grandma Carol!!

I love this pic of me and the kids. It was taken right before church.



I had a great mothers day. We got up to get ready for church and the boys and Mark made me some toast and milk. It was so sweet.

They had cards and a cute gift from Josh for me to read too. I just loved it all.


We went to Minot and ate at a Chinese resaurant. I just love Chinese food. The kids were pretty good there too. After that we went to Mark's parents house to spend some time with Marks Mom Carol. It was a really nice vistit. The kids were very excited to see there grandparents. I love the pic of Carol with the kids!! It is the best!!


I am so lucky to be my kid's mom! I love them so much and they are the best things in the world to me!!

0 comments: