Saturday, May 10, 2008

We are planning a trip

To see The Presidents". That is what Jacob says. He is so excited to go to Mount Rushmoore this summer (end of June) He can't wait. Today he asked me if he could touch them, and I said they were to far up the hill to be able to touch them. He looked disappointed. But Josh was happy that it is only a month or so away.

I am excited to go, it will be fun to get away and see some pretty sites. I love the black hills. I have been there 3 times and think it is so fun. They are almost as big as mountains and I love to see the huge hills. They are so beautiful. We are staying for 3 nights and 4 days. I plan on getting everything ready and reservations all lined up this week. I know we will have fun. I want to do a ton of sight seeing and picture taking. And even stay at a hotel with a cool pool and maybe a water slide. Who knows, maybe I will go down one of those slides too. ;)

0 comments: