Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Spring is here

I love spring, but I hate it. I love how everything grows new and turns a beautiful shade of green. But on the other hand I hate it. It means that Mark is more busy and isn't around as much. The kids love spring because they can be outside a lot and they love it. They have been begging dad to go out fishing, but he is too busy right now to go fishing. Maybe on Sunday, he has to work on Saturday this week again. We need rain so bad, our yard is a dirt mess right now. We are going to be doing a ton of landscaping this year. I am sooooo very excited to get it all done!! The kids are going to get very dirty this year and I have already warned all the parents that there outside time might be limited to the driveway and the garage. But that is what it has to be. Someday it will be very nice in our yard!!

0 comments: