Thursday, July 29, 2010

4th of July

4th of July was fun this year! We did alot of fun things too! We are always busy doing something and I am glad I bring my camera with to capture all the moments!

Josh~10 years

Alyssah~4


Jake~7

Lucy~2

Ally~12

Alyssah was THRILLED to have her own can of pop. She LOVES to have her own stuff!

Our town has a small pet and doll parade. Josh and Jake walked Ally and Lucy, and Alyssah pushed her doll in her stroller. They were really excited about being in the parade.

Jake and Ally

Josh and Lucy

Alyssah and Kenzie, with AJ. They were excited to walk together!

Alyssah posing (AGAIN)

And they are off!

2 little friends! Maybe someday they will be pushing there own little ones in strollers together!

Josh and Jake with there dogs.

After the parade we went in the boat! Which is always fun! (on a sadder note, this is the first year that I don't have someone depending on me in the boat. I feel like this is a whole new era for me! But I am glad too, because I feel like I can enjoy the boat more too!)










Yup you guessed it, this was the only thing we caught!

Then it was time to go watch the fireworks! I am glad we did!

Playing at the park before we go sit and watch the fireworks

My 3 kiddos

Getting all cozy!

So beautiful!


Fun times! I LOVE the 4th of July!

post signature


0 comments: