Monday, July 19, 2010

Zoo

Nicole and I took the kids to the zoo in June. We only had about a half an hour to go through it quickly. But we promised the kids. So we went through the zoo very fast. But it was fun, and worth seeing the kids happy.

Some of the first things we saw, baby ducks!

And this awesome pelican. It was just looking at us, and didn't move. It was really cool!

Of course we had to get our pics of the kids in the Roosevelt Zoo turtle.



I love this picture.

Hey, what is Jake doing?? HAHA! I love this monkey!

This lion was hungry. I am sooo glad there was a fence between us, he is one big guy!

The giraffe was really friendly

And the zebras always look awesome too.

I am glad I got my picture with the kids and I. I am hardly ever in pictures, so it is nice to get some with me and the kids.

Nicole, Berkley and Skyla. Very, very nice picture.


post signature


0 comments: