Thursday, July 22, 2010

Guitar Camp

Josh went to camp June 27th-July 1st. He was so nervous to go, but he did soooo well. He said he loved it! He got to go to guitar camp this year and I am so glad he did! His smile in the pictures say it all! The first few here are from me and the last ones are from the picture taker person at the camp. They put them online for everyone to see and we can buy them or download them. I am so glad they do that, it is so awesome to see there during the week.

It was really hot out when we went to pick up Josh. He performed for us, with all the other guitar players. I was so proud of him! I hope he continues it, and will play in church some day!



After they all performed, they got together one last time with there counselors and said another prayer. I caught them in the prayer and I really love this picture!! I am so thankful that we have a bible camp so close to home!

Josh and his couselor Nick. He loved him! In this picture, Josh is giving him bunny ears too, you just can see him do it! ;)

Now these pictures are from the camp guy. This was the day they first dropped off. Josh is in a white shirt, in the middle in the second row. If you click on the picture, you can get the picture bigger and see him better.

I love Josh's smile here!!

Josh in one of the lessons. They told us they were going to practice 3 or more hours a day! I am glad, he hadn't practiced much before that, and after really.



Last year he said he didn't go in the lake at all, so I am proud of him for going in! He is in a black t-shirt, the furthest one out.

Josh and his cabin mates!

They brought in a guy who lives somewhere else, (I can't remember where) but he comes highly recommened and he was awesome with the kids!

More practicing.

They do this every year with there spaghetti!! Josh didn't do it at all last year, so I was so surprised to see that he did it this year!! I LOVE his smile!!!

post signature


0 comments: