Thursday, September 8, 2011

Black Eyed Peas Concert!

We went to an awesome concert in Minot, to help raise money for flood victims. It was a great cause and we had a lot of fun!!I went with Steph, Shelly, Anissa, and Nicole. It was fun!




We first went to Applebees, to have some drinks, and food. It was really good and we had fun! Steph and Nicole :)




Shelly and I




Anissa and Nicole




Being silly :)




Steph and her drink :)




We were waiting in line to get in :) We were really excited to go.




Shelly, myself and Anissa




Steph and I waiting for the concert to start :)




Shelly, Nicole and Anissa waiting too.




It's starting!! There were a ton of people there!!




The lights were just as cool A's the show!




Really blurring, fuzzy pic of steph and I, but we were having fun!




More fun!




More cool lights!




The tickets were spendy, but really worth it! I am so glad we went and we all had a blast!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: