Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The kids first days of school

Josh and Jake started school on August 22. They were super excited! And SO WAS I!! :)

I can't believe they are in 3rd and 6th grade already!! So crazy how time flies!


Jake, my 3rd grader!!



Josh, my 6th grader!! HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE!!




Getting on the bus!


Nicole took these pictures, because I couldn't be there on thier first day, I took off Alyssah's first day.





Alyssah started school on Tuesday the 23rd. She was SO EXCITED!! She is a big Kindergartener!! I can't believe she is so big already!! Crazy how fast time goes!


When we got to school, we ran into Alyssah's friend, Anna! They were both so excited!


Alyssah in front of her classroom! Check out that smile! She is super cute!!


Working on her first paper! I am so excited that she is loving it!! I was worried that she wouldn't like it, but she LOVES it!! :)


Off the bus they come! So excited to hear about her first day!


She looks so big coming into the house! She has a big smile on her face!



post signature


0 comments: