Monday, September 19, 2011

My Princess, Diva, Boss, Drama Queen

Well, you get the idea :)

I thought I would do a post on each of my kids, on what they are into, and such :)


Alyssah, you are 5!! Time has gone by so fast, I can't even believe it!! You are in Kindergarten, and you love it!! You are soaking up everything and I'm so proud of you. You LOVE to write out letters and you ask me what you have spelled. It's cute to see your confusion when I say it spells nothing :) I love how awesome you are at writing your name.




You LOVE/THRIVE on drama :) The more drama the better!! I am annoyed by it sometimes, but you are who you are :) If there is drama you are right there!!




Oh my dear, you are a funny girl too!! I love that part of you, I love when you try to trick us by giving us an empty gum wrapper and your giggle is the best!! Or when you clean your room and you trick your dad into thinking it's still messy :) We love that about you!



You have brought soooooo much joy to our lives!

You love dance, you would perform all the time if you could.

You LOVE going with me to Taekwando and playing with your friends. It is the best time for you!! :)

Playing with Kenzie next door is also a favorite past time that you love!

You love Molly to pieces!! You would carry her EVERYWHERE if we would let you! It drives us crazy, but you can't help it :)

Playing with your daycare friends is so much fun!! You would love to have them in your room, but you keep your room so messy, it's hard to play in there!

You are THE MESSIEST GIRL I KNOW!! You hate to clean, and when your room is to messy, you are way overwhelmed to clean it!

You love poptarts, noodles of any kind, pizza ALL sweets, and you will try anything once. You are a good eater :)

You will argue ANYTHING. Even if you are wrong! But it's so who you are.

You love all things princess or doll like. You play for hours in your room with Barbies, Polly pockets, and pet shop toys. I love your imagination!

I am sure there is more, but I can't think of anything else!

You are our joy and our favorite girl of all!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: