Sunday, January 3, 2010

Getting ready!

We are getting ready to go to Orlando! I am so excited to go! We will be flying out at 5am on Friday morning. The kids are super excited to go, I am too, I feel better because we looked at the planes we are flying on and I know where we sit on all the planes. The first one we fly out on, is only a 50 seater, so it is little, but that is only an hour flight. I will be fine with it. The second one on the way down has 45 rows, so it is huge. The bigger the plane the smoother the flight! So that makes me happy. I don't like turbulance, but I will be fine, I have to be with the kids, I refuse to get them scared. I want them to love it! Cuz I sure wished I did.


I took the tree down today, and got the house cleaned up. The boys were excited and they were great help. They love to help me, but only because they get money for it! They get 5 dollars a week and if they do extra work without complaining we give them bonuses. They really like that too.

I sure hope my camera comes tomorrow. It will be worth the wait if it does, but considering it was supposed to be here last wednesday, I really am impatient! I am excited to use it on our trip!

post signature

0 comments: