Thursday, January 21, 2010

Orlando Day 7 Going home

Today for the morning anyways was pretty low key. We got up and started packing to leave. I was more nervous about flying, but I knew it was going to go just fine. So we packed and got everything together, squished together. Crazy how much less room you have when your clothes are dirty. So crazy. But we got it.
After we left our room we put our luggage at the luggage area, we went to City Walk to eat. We ate at Bubba Gumps. It was good and the kids loved it too. It was the first time they have ever ate there. We also got dessert too, and the kids LOVED it! It was gone very fast.
After we ate, we walked around City Walk again. We took a bunch of pictures of the kids too, it got to about 70 that last day. So nice!! We then slowly walked to the ferry boat and rode back to the hotel. We sat by the pool, and the kids played in the sand and had a blast. A duck even walked right past us. The kids liked that!
At 4pm we had to get on the bus and go the the airport. I was really nervous, I just don't know why either. We went threw security and everything went well. Our flights home were fine. Alyssah fell asleep 3 minutes before we landed in the Cities, and she slept the whole flight home to Bismarck too. We ended up losing Jakes, Nintendo DS. We are hopeful we can find it, but we might not be able too.
I am so glad we got to take this trip! I believe it iwas one the the best trips we have ever been on! And hopefully the memories last a lifetime too!


Our super awesome desert! It was a cookie, with ice cream and whip cream on it, and drizzled with chocolate syrup! I would love one everyday, but thank God I can't have one everyday!!

Alyssah loved it!



Josh and Jake were pigs with this, but they LOVED it so much!!

Posing in Forrest Gumps shoes!



It was soooo nice out! Too bad it wasn't like this the whole time!

My precious kids!

Another pose

She posed so nicely for Daddy, he loves to take pictures of her!

Oh so sweet!!

I love this little girl so much!

So sweet and precious!

Josh took our picture, and he did a really nice job!

She loved going around the trees on the rocks, while holding our hands.





This tree had spikey things on it, it was in a dirt pile, we wished we could have seen it in bloom, I bet it is really pretty!

They look so sharp

So gorgous out! I wished it had been like this the whole week, but we soaked in what we could, I wasn't going to let the weather ruin our trip, and I don't think it did!

Our last picture at Unniversal Studios!

I am going to try so hard to post a video of her singing and dancing at Universal Studios, it is so cute! She is a performer for sure!!

Too bad we couldn't have done this the whole week!

The kids loved playing in the sand, they loved digging holes in the sand!

Another view of the pool and the hotel. I miss it there, it was a lot of fun!

More sand play


A duck walked right past us, looking for food!

We got back really late into Bismarck, the kids had been sleeping, so when we got our bags and Mark was getting the pickup Jake layed down on the floor and slept. He told me later that he didn't remember coming off the plane and going home even. He was so tired!!


The best trip ever and I am so glad we were able to do it!!


post signature


0 comments: