Sunday, January 24, 2010

The snow is good for something

My kids LOVE snow sooooo much! They are very excited to go sledding all the time! They love it! We bought a new sled for the boys from Wal-mart, they really love it. I am so glad they go out to enjoy the snow, you have too, the winters are too long not too.

The boys about to go down the hill!

Weeeeee!!

Jake going to go down again, he isn't wearing his boots, he left them at school, and this day was a sunday. I didn't know this, the little stinker!!



There he goes!





Josh~ always has a smile!!

Alyssah loves to get outside too, this is the first year that she really can, she isn't so little and I don't need to be out there with her. I still watch her from the window though, and I got alot of cute pictures of her and her friend Kenzie.

Alyssah saw Kenzie and she was so excited!! She has a huge smile on her face! Click on the picture and you can see her big smile! So cute!!

Old friends meeting! I love this pic!

Playing in the snow to together.

Digging in the snow.

Her cute smile!

Alyssah and her friend Kenzie

Jake eating snow

Playing together

Jake is throwing the snowball at Alyssah, she whipped one back to him too!

post signature


0 comments: