Thursday, January 28, 2010

Princess or not?

Our little lady LOVES to dress up like a princess. ALL THE TIME. Everyday she is wearing a princess dress, and if not a princess dress, a dress at least. She will dance around a sing songs, about princesses, and she will try to act like one. At least she tries.
Cinderella


Dancing around like Cinderella would.

Princess Anneliese (barbie princess)

This photo makes me laugh, she is flying around like a princess would of course.

And what is a princess without her wand and crown?

She died. Like all princesses do.

And don't most princesses have moods like her?

Oh boy...

Goofy girl

Really goofy...

Kinda snooty if you ask me...

Yes, princesses can be like this I suppose...

But I think we all would prefer this??

Aww, this is more like it, my Princess Alyssah

So sweet. When she wants to be.

post signature


0 comments: