Saturday, January 22, 2011

Puerto Vallarta Day 2 January 10th 2011

Day 2 was super relaxing to me. I slept in until 10:30am. Mark went fishing, so I just decided to enjoy the quietness, and just hang out on the balcony and just be by myself. I LOVED it!
My first look outside in the morning. It is just SO beautiful!

I was getting some sun!! :)

Watching a parasailer! I would totally do that if I could with Mark. Otherwise no.

This doesn't get old! I read, I journaled, and I took a nap. I just enjoyed no one needing me for anything!! :)

Mark went fishing from 7am to 3pm, and he said he had an awesome time! I am glad he got to go! He saw LOTS out there on the ocean.

Leaving the marina.

Those are Manta Rays flying out of the water!

The rocky island that Mark fished by. The tops were white from bird poop. YUCK!

Someone on the boat caught a rooser fish. It have about 30 pounds of meat on it! We got to sample it at a restaurant on the resort that night. It is neat that they will cook up your fish for you there!

A whale!

And again!

The boat he was on.

Another beautiful sunset in Puerto Vallarta! I love it!



We went out with some friends of ours. We had a TON of fun! Maybe too much when the tequilla shots came out!! We had fun though, and I am glad we did this!

post signature


1 comments:

Caidy and Gavin's Mommy said...

I'm glad you guys had such a great time!!! Beautiful pictures!!