Monday, January 24, 2011

Puerto Vallarta Day 4 January 12th 2011

This day was another really relaxing day! Mark had a plot tour to go to, and I went for a long walk with a good friend. We had a great time and I got to see some more of the beach. I loved it! We also saw some baby sea turtles too. They were so cute!

One of the baby sea turtles we saw. They were adorable!

A house with many curves! But it looked so pretty!


A cool pirate ship!

Us before our fancy dinner at the Mexican restaurant.

We met Shane and Laura there, and had some interesting food. It wasn't our favorite, but I am glad we got to try it. After that we went out for a few drinks.
Mark and I went to the spa and both got massages. They were wonderful and I am glad we got to do them. I got a sea shell massage, and Mark got a therapeutic one. We both loved them a lot! We got a nap in, and hung out on our balcony for a few hours. It is just so nice to be able to relax!

post signature


0 comments: