Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Puerto Vallarta Day 5 January 13th 2011

This post will be a long one! We had a ton of fun whale watching! I loved it so much! All week I was looking forward to this! We got up early and ate breakfast and then got ready to go on the boat. We had to take a bus and drive to the far marina from our hotel, so it was cool to see all the scenery.

Mark and I on the boat, ready to go!

Our hotel from the water.

It was so smooth out!

Some whales! I was shocked at how close to shore they are.

They are just amazing! I love it!



A big tale! They told us that when you see there tale like that, they are going to take a dive. And they wouldn't come back up for about 5 minutes or so.

The same rocky island that Mark fished at. Some people went snorkeling around the island.



We got off the boat and went on the sandy island. I am glad we got to go! It was really pretty there! I loved this arch alot!

So pretty!




The beautiful arch



When we got back, we decided to go for a walk on the beach. Just Mark and I. It was great!

I will never get sick of looking at the ocean! I love it!

A puffer fish! It was dying, and I wasn't going to touch it to put it back in the ocean!!



Our last sunset here :( If I didn't have kids to come home too, I wouldn't want to ever leave!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Around the Town pics










post signature


0 comments: