Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My 5 days in Williston

We went to Williston to Steph's house for 5 days while Mark went to Canada fishing. We were super excited about it! Viktoria stayed with me the week before, so we were also bringing her home :). Love that girl!!


We were out enjoying all the cool clouds. I was just hoping it wouldn't hail on my car :)


The kids were super excited to go swimming :) I'm glad they could :)


A cute group shot


Steph, Brian and I went out one night for beers and appetizers :) We had fun :)


Fat photo booth ;)


SO GLAD THIS ISN'T REAL!!


Very cute :)


Rocky and I were hanging out :) it was cute!


Vik and Jake


Handsome Josh :)


Goofy alek lol


We all still love this guy anyways :) he's a stinker though ;)


The beautiful girls :) LOVE THEM!!


Jake loved this hot wheels bike thingy. He would skid it all over!


Eating awesome burgers and hotdogs that Brian made :)





We had so much fun! I hope to make this a yearly thing for us!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: