Saturday, August 20, 2011

Washington DC highlights, Day 2

Our 2nd day there, was a lot of fun! It was SO HOT!! I was uncomfortable most of the time, but thankfully, we stayed inside, in the Smithsonian Museum. It was cool in there, but crowded too. We took the Metro (like the subway) around the city. It was so easy to navagate! I am glad we had phone apps to use too.

I have pics of TONS of scenery, but it would take me 100 posts to put up a good amount of them. So I have mostly my kids in these pics. If you want to see more, next time you see me, I will show you! :)


Getting ready to ride on the Metro. So fun!!



The Air and Space Museum

A metal tree sculpture. It was hot!!


Inside the Museum of Natural History. Josh really wanted to see this!


Cool shot of the metro underground!


My favorite pic! I love these two!!




post signature


0 comments: