Saturday, August 20, 2011

Washington DC Highlights Day 1

I am going to highlight our trip with the pics. Some of these pic are from my cell phone, so they have been seen once before. But I wanted to put these down, so I can remember this for later :)


Flying to The Cities. My kids love to fly! I am so glad they do!



But of course the snacks are the best!!

On our trrp to DC, we had personal tv's. The boys LOVED that!! Jake watched Spongebob and Josh watched Loggers on Discovery Channel. They were pretty excited to be able to watch tv on a plane! Alyssah was too, but she slept almost the whole time, which was very nice!


When we got there, we ate at Five Guys Burger and Fries. You get a HUGE helping of food, we didn't know this, so we ordered a ton, because we were hungry, and this was our late lunch early supper, and we wasted a ton of food. Next time we will know better! But I love this picture of the kids!! :)


After we were done with eating we took the kids swimming, and we relaxed! The kids loved it!! We were so tired, though, we had been up since 3am. So we went to McDonalds, grabbed a smoothie and then got ready for bed. We knew we had to get ready for the next day! And we were excited!





post signature


0 comments: