Thursday, December 31, 2009

All caught up!!

I can't believe I did it!! I am all caught up with my blog posts! I know this month was really packed with posts, but I wanted to post this all before the new year came and I did! I hope to stay caught up, so I don't have so much to do. I will be getting a new camera (hopefully today) and I plan of putting alot more pictures on here! I am so excited to get it! We will be going to Nicole and Carey's tonight and we will be having so much fun! (because there is wine involved!!) I don't know if I will post again today, I need to keep working on the autograph books for Disney world for the kids and I have to finish Josh's and start Alyssah's. I only have a week to finish this so I have to do this today and over the weekend so I can be done. I know I can do it!

Happy New Years to all my 3 readers!! ;)


post signature

0 comments: