Saturday, December 19, 2009

Jake's new plane

When we were in Hobby Lobby, I was looking at the scrapbooking stuff, (where else would I be??) and Mark and Jake went looking at the other hobby stuff (I guess my hobby can't be the only hobby, :)) and they found some better than paper airplanes. I guess a glorified paper airplane. Haha! Just kidding, it is actually really neat and Jake LOVED it.

Jake and Dad, getting the air plane ready to go.

All ready for the fun!

Does it fly??

Jake winding up the propellers to get it to go

Ok, so the first few take off's didn't work, it just rode on the ground and if it did take off, it crashed instantly. So he decided to go with the wind, kinda makes sence, and it flew! They were excited!

There it goes!!

Josh had his turn later in the evening. He was at a friends house all afternoon.

Watch it go!!

post signature


0 comments: