Tuesday, December 1, 2009

So it seems

Winter might be here now. It has been snowing on and off all morning, and it is sooooo cold compared to yesterday and the rest of November. I don't mind snow, I mean we live in North Dakota, we have to take it, but I wished we would have had a better summer, then it wouldn't seem so cold.

I can't believe that it is almost Christmas. We put up our tree last night, without ornaments, it was getting late, and the kids really wanted to put them up, so I said we would when everyone leaves today. So we will be finishing the tree today. Then we will have all our christmas decor up. I am not sure why, but putting up the tree is not a fun time for me. I don't look forward to it, even though the kids TOTALLY LOVE putting it up. So I tolorate it, but I don't like it. I don't think I like change. And plus, every year, I have some one who is little weather it is my own or not. So this year is no different.

So I am going to have to continue to update my blog, and have a bunch of picture posts!


post signature

0 comments: