Monday, December 28, 2009

Putting up the Christmas Tree

We put up our tree on December 1st this year. I am always so very crabby when we do, and I am not sure why. So I try very hard to make it a fun time, but I really dread it going up. But the kids had fun anyways, so that is good!

Jake, he is so willing to help me out!

Josh fluffing out the branches.

Jake helping

And of course Alyssah helps too!




Almost done!

We got the lights on and the angel up, then it was bed time. So we waited until the next day to put on the christmas ornaments.

They did a good job helping me this year, and surprisingly no one really bothered the tree even the little daycare kids.

Alyssah helping too!


Almost done!

Daddy helping Alyssah!

The tree all done!! Finally, done, I feel better when it is all done!

post signature


0 comments: