Monday, December 28, 2009

Alyssah's first dance performance

Alyssah had her very first dance performance on December 5th! She was soooo excited to dance for everyone! Just Mark and I and the boys saw her dance. She was so proud of herself!! The whole Garrison crew, the Bismarck crew, and the McLean County crew all danced at the performance during the Dickens Festival.

Alyssah in her group

Her whole "Wee Kix" group

Alyssah is all lined up ready for the Garrison/Bismarck group

She spotted Daddy

In line ready to perform

The Just For Kix dancers

She is always one step behind the rest of the girls. But she does really well for being the youngest in the group.


Following the group!

This picture is my favorite, she isn't stage shy!! She was smiling so cute at Daddy!

She was clapping at herself! I love it!! I hope she continues to be in dance for a while. She is quite the little actress, so I know she will do well!

post signature


0 comments: