Wednesday, December 16, 2009

At the Park Fall of 2009

Since the weather was so awesome this fall we went to the park a lot. The kids really loved it, especially Alyssah! She would run from swing to slide to monkey bars and back to the swings. She loved it and I loved capturing it too!

Her adorable smile!!

Swinging!! These pictures were taken from my phone, so they aren't the best quality, but better than nothing.

Alyssah loved the monkey bars! She tries so hard at them, and of course she thinks she is so big doing them, but she has my help every time!

Alyssah and Berkely ready to go down the double slide. So fun!

Alyssah is going down the super fast slide!! If I weren't at the bottom ready to catch her she would fly right off!!

Jake and Josh on the swirly thingy. They are becoming such dare devils, I am not sure I like that either!


My handsome Jake

This park is at the school. (the other one is the city one) Jake and Alyssah got to play here after Alyssah's dance practice, while Josh was at guitar lessons.
Alyssah loves the slides!

So sweet! These two are always fighting, so it is nice to have them look so cute together.


Jake climbing the wall. After he got help, he did it all himself. And then kept doing it too!

Alyssah did this one all by herself. She didn't want any help at all!


Jake is so cute!

Alyssah is so cute too!

post signature


0 comments: