Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Watching my niece and nephews

I was blessed with watching my sisters kids for a week in October. I was so nervous at first to watch them, but it turned out to be a good thing and I loved having them here. Steph and Brian got to go to a Vikings Game and they had so much fun!

Steph texted pics for the kids to see, they were excited to watch the Vikings on TV and know that there Mom, Dad/Aunt, Uncle were there.

Alek and Jacob watching the vikings game

Ummm, yeah, not sure what Vik was doing...

Maybe she was excited about the muffins we made. She did a great job!!

I did one side, she did the other, can you tell who did what side?

She was so excited! I am glad we did this together!


Viktoria and the bow she wanted to borrow.

David once in a while wanted to be held, he is so sweet and I love him soooo much!

And the Nintendo DS was really popular here!

Viktoria and Alyssah were so cute playing polly pockets, she said Alyssah is so spoiled and that her mom would NEVER buy all those things for her! LOL!!

Alek wasn't going to be left out of the girly fun! ;)

David fell asleep around 6pm, and I couldn't get him up. I was so worried that he was going to be up forever but he went right to bed when he was supposed to and never got up.

David and Alek being each others buddy. They are so cute!

Alek was pretty shy with me, but I still loved on him as much as I could!!
I am so glad I watched them, they were so sweet and I would do it again in a heartbeat!!

post signature


0 comments: