Monday, August 16, 2010

The Beach

Steph and I took the kids to the beach when they were here over the weekend. The kids LOVED it! The beach is so nice now that the water is higher! I am so glad the water is finally up and that they filled the beach up with really nice sand! It was really nice to walk in the water some and not have major rock issues!

Alyssah and Alek, there smiles are awesome! I love seeing things through there eyes!

She is so beautiful!


Alek is a splasher! He was splashing all the time!



Alyssah and Alek all the way out, and she could touch. It made me nervous though, especially when waves would come and she would start to cough. She was really good about coming back in if I asked her too though!

I love this kid so much!

And this one! He is so loveable!

She believes that the whole world is all about her!

We went out the next day with all the kids. They loved bringing there big tubes too! They all had so much fun!

Josh loved relaxing!

Jake just stayed so busy the whole time!

I loved having Viktoria here! She was so much fun!



Josh helping Alyssah float around.

I love the beach!

Jake is so cute!

Alyssah loved having the life jacket on, she wasn't afraid of the water at all!


post signature


0 comments: