Friday, August 20, 2010

Jacob's Time at Camp

Jake went to camp August 1st-3rd this year! He loved it! But when I picked him up, he ran up to me and I got the biggest hug! I am so glad! It was hot when I picked him up, and he didn't really want to participate in any songs for us! Oh well, that is Jake for you!

He looks crabby, but he did smile at me a few times!



Jake and his friend Chase. Neither of them were too excited to do any actions while singing!

Jake and his cabin mates! And his councelor too. He said he had so much fun!

This was the whole group, Jake is on the left side. Click on the picture to make it big and you can see it then.

Playing! He is the boy in the blue shorts and green shirt. These last 4 pictures are taken off the camps website.

Jake (of course) not doing any of the actions. LOL!

Jake is in the center more towards the right, also in his green shirt. (I am hoping it was taken the same day, or else he decided wearing his shirt all week in camp was a good idea???)
I am so glad he had so much fun!

post signature


0 comments: