Saturday, August 7, 2010

Yellowstone Day 4, going home,

On our final day we slept in some, and then got up to drive home. We took the Bear Tooth Pass way, and it was soooo beautiful! I am glad we did, the boys thought it was so awesome to be able to climb up a mountain. I am glad we did too, even though we ended up coming home really late. But it was all worth it!

This waterfall was rushing like crazy!!

This was the downside of it!


Jake :)

Alyssah :)

Josh :)

Our family from afar. The person who took it didn't zoom in on us. Oh well, I am glad they did anyways!

It is just so beautiful!

More waterfalls. They are so pretty too!

Bear Tooth Peak

Lots of snow!

They wanted a snowball fight!

The snowball in mid air!

Alyssah too! She was cold though!


So beautiful! I love the valley!

We had a wonderful time! I am glad we took the time to go!

post signature


0 comments: