Wednesday, August 11, 2010

ND State Fair

We met Stephanie and her family at the fair this year. The kids were happy and excited to go to the fair. This was the first year we bought wrist bands for the kids, and they were super excited!

David and Alyssah excited to find some rides!

I LOVE this picture! How fun for them!

Alyssah on her first big kid ride! David is thrilled to be on this with Alyssah!

Alek wasn't as happy to be on this ride without someone he knew.

Then they went on a ride called The Badlands. It was dumb. It went in circles. But they loved it! A LOT!

Alek looking so cute!

Jake didn't like this ride, the guy said to put there head down if they feel dizzy and he did! I love the shot! He is funny!

Viktoria and Jake

Josh

Steph and I took the little ones on the farris wheel! The were SO EXCITED for us to be on the ride with them. I thought it was fun, but Steph wasn't as thrilled!

See, she was screaming bloody murder the whole time! Just kidding! She was fine!

From up top, you could see the concert area filling up. Tonight Kiss was going to play.

The other side

David and I

Josh and Viktoria

This time they were on the bumper cars.

Jakes turn!



My boys

My girl!

I LOVE this kid! He is soooo cute and fun!

They were so happy to be able to be together on this ride!

See how excited they were?

Alyssah loved it!

David ready to go on the Sooper Jet. I called it the Scooper Jet. Steph laughed at me!! ;)

I LOVE THIS PICTURE!! There faces say it all!

On to the motorcycles!



Hands up!

David looks thrilled.

Josh and Viktoria about to go on the Genesis

Steph and I! Sisterly love!

Josh and I

Can you see them? They are on the left side.

After this we went to eat. We got the kids a huge elephant ear! THEY LOVED THEM! Alyssah kept saying they were big donuts!

He looks so big here!!

I love him! We had so much fun! I can't wait to go back next year!!

post signature


0 comments: